Tuesday 1 January 2013

The Cause of Every Problem: Eucharistic Dissociation


A Letter to You, Beloved of Christ: Section IV

What is the cause of all problems; of all the sins and imperfections, of every conceivable error that you are aware of and beyond what you are aware of- in your own soul, in your home, in your family, in the Catholic Church and indeed in the whole world? There is a diagnosis for such problems, of every problem, and this diagnosis is called: Eucharistic Dissociation.
Cut off and separated from Me who is Life one shall never be satisfied. I am Holy Eucharist, I am the Pure source of the Gospel, why then am I neglected and abandoned to be alone? So far away do My people come to adore me; why so far I ask? I cannot embrace you as intimately as I desire when you choose to keep such a distance. Why then do My people keep such a distance from Me when they come to Adore Me? You’ve come before Me so many times in Adoration and before Me in the Tabernacle, but how neglected I was; so near in the flesh, yet so far in Spirit. If only you surrender all and say yes with the Heart of My Mother to the Divine Will, then you would see the wonders that I would work within you! You must cease complaining about the lack of good priests and religious; and instead spend your time praying for vocations, for the purification of priests and all religious. For without holy Priests imbued in the Spirit, and cut off from the flesh and its bureaucracy, My people will be led astray and shall be at risk of becoming lost; as they will be “harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.” (Mt 9:36). Come my beloved; come before Me in Adoration through the Heart of My Mother in the Holy Rosary. Ask and you shall receive!
All problems: all sins and imperfection,- within the world, within the Church; and within your soul are caused by a neglecting, dissociation and denial of Christ in the Blessed Sacrament; the Sacred Heart which is the source of all Life, Peace, Joy, Hope, Love and Mercy. This is Eucharistic Dissociation, caused by receiving Holy Communion infrequently, failing to come before Christ in Adoration in prayer and thanksgiving; failing to give proper thanks after Communion and by failing to listen to Him in silence. It occurs when one is distant and far from Christ-Eucharistic. When one becomes like a bride who ignores and takes advantage of her loving Husband.
When one suffers from Eucharistic Dissociation one is not drinking plentifully from the River of the Water of Life, nor are they eating to their fill from the Bread of Life. One thus remains thirsty and hungry, whether they are consciously aware of this or not.
The Holy Eucharist is the Sacred Heart of Jesus; and Saint Augustine says: “My heart is restless until it rests in yours”. It is in the Eucharist (Christ- His Sacred Heart) therefore that we find Rest, that we find the fulfilment of the Sabbath. For “on the seventh day God finished his work which he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had done” (Gen 2:2). Here God rests after finishing the work of creation. 
“It is accomplished!” Jn 19:30
When Christ exclaims on the Cross “It is accomplished!” (Jn 19:30) and “It is done!” (Rev 21:6), here he speaks of the work of salvation- the new creation as having been completed. Thus in the River of Love and Mercy which is the Blood and Water poured out from Christ on the Cross, and made present in the Holy Eucharist, we find the fulfilment of the Sabbath and thus the fulfilment of rest and peace. This is why in Isaiah the Holy Spirit calls the Holy Eucharist the ‘Covenant of Peace’ (Is 54:10).  For as the Psalmist says: “the Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want” (Ps 23:1), for in Him I lack nothing, since by Him I am made complete (shalom: completeness, peace). “He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters” (Ps 23:2); which in Hebrew translates more closely to the ‘waters of rest’.
So one who suffers from Eucharistic Dissociation not only suffers from thirst and hunger, but from restlessness. Since when one is hungry and thirsty they become restless; their soul becomes dehydrated and they become more and more delusional, thus easily lead astray, distracted, lukewarm, tepid, unfit for battle, out of shape for the fight, and unsatisfied. I did not come for this! I did not come so that you might be partially satisfied, says the Lord, I came so that your cup may overfloweth!



No comments:

Post a Comment